Find the support you need to start living in Madrid and you’ll be in your new home within 2 weeks
With We Do It Together we help you with the three essential points that you need to resolve upon your arrival: housing, schools and paperwork. You can choose our assistance with one, two or all three of these areas.
As time passes, the date of your trip comes closer and your work load increases in your home country: packing, removals and farewells.
You don’t even know where to start.
You’ll probably find yourself in one of these very frequent situations right now, which we all go through when we start a transfer:
- You’re very excited about the changes but you’re, also, afraid of having to face the new reality of practical life. The new customs that rule the day-to-day life, such as, for example, what time is the most convenient to view a house in a particular area.
- You know there are plenty of homes available in the area you’ve chosen and yet you don’t want to waste any time visiting any more than necessary. On the other hand, you’re afraid to let your ideal house go, or wondering if you should try to see any more.
- You believe it would be very helpful if someone could visit them for you and explain the advantages and disadvantages each of them have according to your tastes and requirements.
- You’re sure that you will not have patience or time to select the properties, schools, etc. either to organize appointments or deal with all the intermediaries.
In short, you need someone to help you organize the whole process, tell you where to start and guide you through the transition. Right?
Here’s the solution.
Let me introduce you to our Let’s Do It Together service:
We’ll give you the instructions and we organize everything for you. You’ll only have to follow our planning.
In 2 weeks you’ll be able to move to your new home without having to deal with real estate agents or owners.
Dedicate your time to finding yourself at ease in your new city and leave the resolution of all the questions of your installation in Madrid in our hands..
This service is the way we have helped hundreds of people settle in Madrid for more than 15 years.
And it is the process by which we ourselves have found homes in different cities of America, Europe and Asia..
This is the info you’ll find and the work we’ll do in each of the three essential issues:
LET’S DO IT TOGETHER -HOUSING-
Discover how to find your home in the shortest possible time with our help
In the Guide, The secret of relocating to Madrid, you’ll find detailed info containing the following:
- The areas of Madrid as they are appear in real estate webs, the type of housing in each area and the range of prices that can be expected.
- Which real estate webs are most commonly used and tricks to optimize results.
- The differences between dealing with private owners and real estate companies. You’ll know what to expect from each and you’ll get the insight of the benefits and drawbacks of each option.
- How to negotiate the best price. Don’t miss a good opportunity because you are not familiar with local customs.
- When to start the search so you can meet your deadlines.
- How many houses to visit before taking the final step and deciding on the best option for you.
- How to select the properties you should visit and what to take into account when selecting them.
- How to organize the viewings and how many days you should dedicate to the search.
- The legalities of the rental contract. Which clauses to include and which to avoid.
- What steps to take when signing the contract. The documents you need to provide and which ones you must demand from the owner.
- How to set the inventory of the property and why you should do it.
- How to set up your utilities and the different providers for them.
- The most convenient insurance for your property and/or belongings.
- Information about service providers and domestic help.
Included in the organization, we’ll help you in the following ways:
- We’ll send you an initial questionnaire where you can go into more detail about your needs and specify the requirements of your ideal house.
- We’ll preselect the properties that are the best fit you: we’ll send you photos and description of these properties only, you don’t have to waste time with information that doesn’t interest you.
- In order to compile the pre-selection, we visit each of the houses and talk with the owners to find out if the conditions of that property meet your check-list requirements.
- You can then choose the ones you feel would be the best fit and discard the ones you dislike.
- We’ll arrange all the appointments for the agreed-upon day.
- We’ll send you the agenda with all the contact details and the schedule.
- We’ll help you decide between your 2-3 best options.
- We’ll negotiate the rental contract and arrange the appointment to sign it once the clauses in it have been agreed upon.
- Utilities: we’ll show you how to go about getting everything started and we can arrange appointments whenever necessary
LET’S DO IT TOGETHER -SCHOOLS-
Choose the best education for your children
In the Guide, The secret of relocating to Madrid, you’ll find:
- A list of schools according to their Curricula and beliefs. This tool will save you a lot of time and will get you straight to the point.
- A listing of schools in each housing area: which schools are in which area and what type of housing and price range each neighborhood offers.
- Application requirements for each school.
- Schools’ contact information including public ones.
- hat documents you’ll need from the student’s home country.
With the organization, we’ll help you in the following ways:
- We’ll ask you to fill in a questionnaire where you explain your needs.
- We send you a selection of schools that meet your requirements and have availability for your children.
- We’ll arrange the interviews and meetings with the different Admissions Offices.
- We’ll help you with the registration and documentation you need to provide from your country of origin.
LET’S DO IT TOGETHER -PAPERWORK-
Save time with these directions and planning
You’ll get contact information, a list of documents you’ll need and how to go about fulfilling administrative procedures once you are in Madrid and have a residence/work permit.
In the Guide, The secret of relocating to Madrid, you’ll find info containing:
- City Hall registration. Why, where and how to do it.
- Social Security: basics to understand the Spanish system and how to obtain your personal card (Tarjeta de Asistencia Sanitaria).
- Opening a bank account: documents needed and different options available.
- Consulate registration: contact information and why you should register.
- Tax identification: Info about all the procedures required to get established in Madrid.
- Private medical insurance: information and contacts.
- Driving licenses valid in Spain and exchange of invalid ones.
- Pets: what do you need to bring them with you to Madrid.
- Parking in Madrid: Restricted areas and how to get a parking permit.
With the organization, we’ll help you in the following ways:
- We’ll make all the necessary appointments for you at the most convenient locations near your place of residence.
- We’ll list the documents you need to provide for each case.
- We’ll send you the agenda with addresses, contacts and schedules.
THIS SOLUTION IS FOR YOU IF…
- You want to start a new life avoiding any practical complications that you might experience in this process of relocation.
- You believe a professional can help you and that it is worth your while to seek professional support.
- You believe that having support is essential to deal with the stress and novelties of the process.
WE WANT YOU TO BE 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR DECISION
If our service doesn’t meet your expectations, we offer the following money-back guarantee:
During the 15 days after the purchase and before receiving our pre-selection, you’ll be entitled to a refund of 100% of the total price of the contracted services. We’ll only deduct from the refund the price of the Guide that, of course is yours to keep.
It’s convenient to start this process with an appropriate timeframe, ideally one month before the planned travel date.
We strongly recommend that you secure your spot with us by booking your dates as far in advance as possible.
Bear in mind that these are years of work and experience structured in a method of success.
You have 30 days of phone support to help you resolve any questions or concerns you may have, even once you’ve moved in. The 30-day period starts to count whenever you want it to, not necessarily when you purchase it.
You’ll be accompanied and informed at all times, and you’ll have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the hard work is left in the hands of good professionals with international relocation experience.
Don’t worry for the language. We speak Spanish for you
Do you want to know which area of Madrid would be a good fit for you?
Download our FREE ebook
You’ll get a clear understanding of the best neighborhoods to live, what type of housing and average rental price you’ll find in each of them.